My name is Ashton Jensen, I'm a student in Toronto that is looking for opportunities to get further into design and art towards the game industries. During high school years, game development became a big hobby of mine, joining collaboration teams and freelancing.
Get what you need to get done with your project on level design, adding in 3D environment models at an indie-friendly price!
- Get your player's attention with stunning level details that make your game look AAA.
- Keep the player on his toes. With challenging, quick thinking, replayability, compiling thrilling gameplay.
- Using Unity? Unreal Engine? No problem we can work multiple game engine platforms.
- Also offer environmental art model content to your project including 3D props, buildings (exterior and Interior), foliage, and architecture.
- Bring your project's shading to the next level with PBR materials, create breathtaking textures that are not too good to be true.